A Special Policy Dialogue whas held in ECOSOC, UN, New York, 30 June, 2010. It was about "the Role of Women in Countries in Special Situations". Participants on the panel:
- Carla Koppell, Director of Initiative for Inclusive Security (Moderator)
- Leymah Gbowee, Executive Director, Women in Peace and Security Network Africa
- Frances Stewart, Director of Centre for Research on Inequality, Human Security and Ethnicity, Department for International Development, University of Oxford
- Jan Egeland, Director of the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs
- Graciana del Castillo, Senior Research Scholar, Colombia University
Attached are the remarks from the participants.